A major brand with a significant interest in the Telecom’s arena is recruiting for a Financial Analyst for their Dublin South HQ.
Working closely with a highly regarded Financial Controller and Group Finance, this role represents a fabulous opportunity to build significant business partnering experience where you will learn how each part of the organisation works.
This role is well suited to a talented Financial candidate who enjoys interacting with senior management and presenting across a range of topics.
- Develop and circulate relevant and interesting KPI reports that enable the business to thrive.
- Build excellent relationships with key business partners across a range of high value add tasks.
- Analyse of performance against budget while communicating with each relevant party.
- Assist the Group Finance team with reports where relevant.
- The role is best suited to a recently qualified or a finalist accountant although this is not essential.
- You will be able to speak about your experience in communicating with and convincing experienced senior management.
- Track record of working towards and achieving objectives within agreed deadlines.
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint experience.
Salary €45-55,000 plus excellent package including bonus & pension.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 699 4530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector