- Finance Business Partner –...
A tech company, based in Dublin, are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing and innovative team. This company is a leading business in the Irish tech industry and aims to provide an environment for it’s employees to reach their full potential.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager and working directly with the senior management team and internal stakeholders, you will be involved in the financial planning and analysis of the business. This person will be a highly valued member of the team and will play a part in the development of the company.
- Financial Planning Process – preparation and presentation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Develop finance models that will evaluate project returns and provide support for decision making.
- Assist in the design and implementation of multi-year group forecasting models.
- Support the monthly, quarterly, and half-year reporting process.
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CAI).
- BA in Accountancy, Finance, or similar.
- 3+ years’ experience in financial modelling.
- Use of ERP, Essbase, NetSuite, TM1 or similar.
- Knowledge of Analysis & Valuations Concepts (IRR, NPV, ROI).
€50,000 – €70,000
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.