- Financial Controller – 9...
A leading Irish Technology company have an opportunity for a Financial Controller to join their team on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional to join a world-leading company in their field, who have an excellent culture and are looking for talented individuals to contribute to their success story; they provide a fast-paced, results-orientated workplace where initiative is valued and accomplishments are rewarded, along with competitive salaries and package.
- Responsible for the annual audit process
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts to completion
- Owning the annual budgeting process, providing insight and analysis
- Supporting CFO with producing key financial metrics used for supporting strategic decision making
- Candidates will be fully qualified as recognised by one of the Accountancy institutes – ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ACA
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience at Financial Controller level is essential
- Tech/Software company background strongly preferred
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.