A well-established Irish Distribution business which has achieved strong growth over recent years is hiring for a Part Time Financial Controller for their South West Dublin HQ.
As a key supplier to a range of businesses in different sectors both Ireland and Internationally, this is a well-known brand who have gone from strength to strength over the last 20 years. This is a key leadership role in the business.
You will be a qualified accountant ideally with strong relevant post qualified experience in the Distribution (or a relevant) sector. This role is well suited to an individual seeking flexibility in their role. Given the nature of the business it is expected that you will be present in the office as part of your role as required.
- Oversight and delivery of high value financial and management information.
- Proactive commercial insight into the running of the business with recommendations for improving profitability and ROI.
- Reporting and oversight on key customer sales and profitability.
- Management of Banking arrangements and Revenue reporting requirements.
- A range of value-add projects.
- This is a ‘hands on’ role well suited to an experienced Accounting professional who can build and enhance a suitable structure.
- You will be skills at knowing what tasks to lead and what to delegate to your team.
- Experience in the Distribution sector will be valuable.
Salary guide €80,000 pro rate (c 20 hours per week) plus bonus.
To apply for the role, please share your CV with Paul McClatchie or call 01699 4530.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector