- High-growth tech company
- Work alongside an exceptional leadership team
- Ideal South Dublin location
This opportunity for a Financial Controller goes beyond numbers. It is an avenue for career growth, advancement and personal development as part of a well-established tech company where you will make the most of your financial leadership skills.
As Financial Controller, you will participate in key financial decisions contributing to the continued success of the company.
This is the ideal opportunity to build onto to a successful career and promote your personal skills within an exceptional leadership team.
- Direct and oversee a team of accountants to construct monthly and quarterly accounts.
- Develop accurate and timely monthly financial accounts and financial reporting.
- Supervise all credit management and cash management activities.
- Evaluate company performance through analysing results and developing corrective actions.
- Contribute to key decisions as a member of the management team.
Skills / Experience:
- Experienced Finance Leader
- 7-10 years post qualification experience
- 3 years at a Financial Controller level, ideally within a technology environment.
EUR €80,000+ an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.