A well-established brand name within Ireland’s FMCG sector have undergone significant growth in recent years and are recruiting for a Financial Controller for their North Dublin HQ.
Working closely with the MD across 5 different companies this is a key role within the Senior Management team providing the right support and insight to drive company performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant with exposure to the FMCG sector who is interested in stepping into a role where they can add real value to business processes and help the business to continue their growth journey.
- Oversee financial information shared across the Board and Leadership team.
- Provide direct leadership and support to your Finance team while taking an active interest in a variety of commercial tasks across the business.
- Ensure that suitable cash flow is maintained while establishing and maintaining strong creditor relationships.
- Play a pivotal role in negotiating with suppliers and active contracts across the business.
- Analyse and build highly effective Management Reporting KPI information that is relevant and supports business needs.
You will ideally possess most of the following skills/traits:
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years + relevant industry experience.
- Exposure to the FMCG (or a related sector) would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in a busy multicompany environment.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
Salary €80-90,000 plus package.
How to apply
Contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 699 4530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.