- Financial Controller – Irish...
A hugely successful Irish Company in the Hospitality sector is looking to hire a Financial Controller. The company has expanded with new locations having recently opened.
This is a key hire for the business and as Financial Controller you will have ownership of all aspects of the finance department in the business as well as driving change and improvement in systems and processes.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow.
This role is ideally suited to a Financial Controller with experience in the hospitality sector.
- Oversee the finance function, including management and development of the finance team.
- Weekly dashboard of KPI’s of each unit and consolidated group.
- Support the CEO and SMT in the day-to-day management of the business.
- Responsible for all areas of Financial Reporting, Planning, Tax, Treasury and Banking.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts and commentary for the board.
- Development of the management team in financial reporting.
- Develop the company processes and controls.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- An entrepreneurial approach will be required for this role – analysing information and translating it into meaningful actions.
- Corporate finance experience is highly desirable.
- Good people management and effective leadership skills, with a proven track record managing and leading a team.
- Experience working in the hospitality sector is desirable.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector