Offering an exciting web-based booking service, this high growth Irish Technology business is at an exciting stage of growth. One of their most important hires will be a talented Financial Controller to work with one of Ireland’s leading CFO’s.
This is a superb opportunity to build it from scratch. To put the right structures in place that will lead to long term success.
Have you a strong background as a Financial Controller or are you a Finance Manager eager to make that step up – please read on.
- Lead a talented team to show the way and build from the ground up.
- Make sure the numbers are right. You will be working with a CFO who believes in building strong processes and delegating.
- Analyse the results against what was expected and report across the business. Communication is key.
- Take a big interest in systems (notably NetSuite) and establish excellent lines of communication across the business.
As a qualified accountant you enjoy structure and getting things right. You are likely to have a philosophy of how things should be fine while taking on advice from a superb CFO. Leadership skills are key and the desire to support and develop a talented team is key.
A few nice to haves would be exposure to the technology sector and some tax ‘know how’.
Starting salary at €80-90,000 plus package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 6994530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
At Engage People we create happier and more productive workplaces by aligning business with talent. We operate in 3 core areas:
- Banking & Financial Services
#engagepeople #workhappy #financejobs