- Outstanding Irish success story in the tech sector.
- Provider of services to some of the world’s largest Organisations.
- Opportunity to work with an outstanding Dublin based VP, Finance and CFO.
We are delighted to be working with an exciting Irish Technology who are recruiting for a Financial Controller for their Dublin based HQ. This is an organisation who are a global leader in their arena and have offices across every corner of the globe.
The position represents an unrivalled opportunity to work with an outstanding team including a CFO with a tremendous reputation for nurturing and developing talent. In what is a broad role, you will lead a small team to provide outstanding financial information while working with teams across the business.
The position is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with 3 yrs plus experience in a Financial Controller role.
- Building and developing highly effective relationships across each function across the business to achieve commercial goals.
- Leading a team responsible for the production of monthly accounts for Irish and overseas subsidies.
- Playing an active role in the business to lead budgeting and forecasting initiatives
- Ensuring compliance across Tax and Revenue.
- Leading the relationship with outsourced domestic and international payroll bureau.
- Working closely with the VP Finance and CFO to complete a range of commercial objectives.
- This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with FC experience, ideally in the tech sector.
- Leadership experience is essential.
- Exposure to an international company and tax knowledge will be an advantage.
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Ambition and motivation to develop your career in Finance.
Salary c. €80-90,000 plus package including bonus, pension and healthcare.
Please send your CV accompanied by a note on relevant experience to Paul McClatchie.
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients.
We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking & International Financial Services.