One of Ireland’s leading IT Software companies is recruiting for a Financial Controller for their South Dublin office.
Working closely with the CFO to drive the business forward, the role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with relevant industry exposure who enjoys leading by example in a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment. This is a ‘hands-on’ position with plenty of scope to add real value to business processes and help the business to continue their growth journey.
- Prepare and present consolidated monthly & quarterly management accounts in line with reporting deadlines
- Analyse and build highly effective KPI information that is relevant and supports business needs.
- Financial analysis of key revenue streams’ performance
- Design and implement cashflow reporting, capex reporting, working capital management
- Review of Balance sheet reconciliation
- Coordinate budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide direct leadership and support to the Finance team
- Qualified Accountant with +5 years PQE
- Relevant industry experience
- Excellent presentation and inter-personal skills
- ‘Self-starter’ demonstrating ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
Please upload your CV below or contact Aoife at Engage People on 01-6994526
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.