- Financial Controller – Major...
An exciting Irish business is undergoing a period of exciting growth across a range of their business lines and are recruiting for a senior finance professional for their North Dublin HQ. With a 40m turnover and a range of revenue streams which includes several well-known Irish brands, this is an exciting business undergoing their next stage of growth in Ireland and further afield.
Working as a key part of the leadership team, this role works closely with the CEO and has a reporting line into an experienced Investment Group. It represents a super opportunity for a Finance Manager/Financial Controller who is keen to step into a number 1 role and play a key role in the organisation’s growth story.
This FC position is well suited to a Qualified Accountant who has gained strong relevant Post Qualification experience in the Food & Drink production or a related sector. This is an organisation with a passion for technology that automates mundane tasks.
- Lead the finance department and achieve key objectives.
- Implement suitable commercial reporting structure that is fit for purpose.
- Play a key leadership role across the business, bringing people with you and training effectively along the way.
- Own and develop financial control, cashflow, forecasting and budgeting requirements for a fast-growing business.
- Manage relationships with Banks and Investors, ensuing effective communication throughout.
- A range of ad hoc commercial challenges.
- A qualified accountant ideally with experience in Food & Drink production or a related sector.
- An interest in working in an Irish business who are keen to achieve the next stages of domestic and international market growth.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- A track record in effective leadership.
Salary: €80-100,000 Depending on Experience.
To apply for the role or to set up a discreet chat, please share your CV with Paul McClatchie, Director, Engage People.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector