- Financial Controller – Tech...
An Irish Technology company with offices here and in the UK is expanding its finance team and looking for a Financial Controller.
Based in southwest Dublin, this award-winning company is looking for a Financial Controller to lead the finance team and coordinate month end and business planning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance leader with 5 years PQE who is looking to step up into a CFO role in a couple of years.
- Manage the finance operations team
- Work closely with the CFO
- Carry out system improvements
- Ensure the smooth delivery of month end, business planning and year end audit.
- Work towards stepping up into CFO role within the business
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years PQE, with experience working in technical, engineering or project delivery business.
- Financial control team management experience
- Finance change programme experience
- Strong leadership skills
Circa €85,000 with pension, bonus, healthcare and hybrid working.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.