- Financial Controller – Tech...
Engage People is delighted to be working with an online gaming company as they build their Irish operation and look to hire a Financial Controller.
The company is in a high growth sector with an Ireland based Finance team. They have recently completed an IPO on the NASDAQ (EBET).
This is a fantastic opportunity as the company is bringing the finance function in house so the successful candidate would be able to develop this role from scratch.
The Financial Controller will be a senior member of the Finance Team and will be part of the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Lead a team to produce statutory, quarterly and monthly accounts
- Produce accurate and timely monthly financial accounts and financial reporting
- Monitor company performance by measuring and analysing results and variances
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the finance management team
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Ideally 3 years’ experience at leadership level
- Excellent communication skills
DOE with an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.