A leading insurance company is looking for a Financial Controls & Projects Manager.
This is a varied role suiting someone with Project Management and financial control experience.
You will provide project management services to the finance team and ensure financial reporting is compliant with accounting standards, Solvency II and other relevant regulations.
- Manage the control frameworks for IFRS, Irish GAAP & Solvency II reporting
- Report/monitor on the control frameworks for IFRS, Irish GAAP & Solvency II reporting
- Provide project management services to the finance team
- Ensure compliance with Solvency II
- Liaise with the companies Risk function.
- Financial services or Big 4 experience
- Good understanding of the insurance industry
- Irish GAAP, IFRS and Solvency II knowledge
- Strong experience working with financial controls
- Project Management qualifications and experience
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting within the Banking & Insurance Sector. To discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.
A leading insurance company is seeking Financial Controls & Projects Manager. The ideal candidate will have Financial services or Big 4 experience Project Management qualifications/experience.