- Financial Planning Administrator –...
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to add an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to their successful Financial Planning team. The successful candidate will work with a wide portfolio of both scheme-based and individual clients providing compliance and administration-related activities.
• Provide support for to Financial Planning sales team
• Maintain existing client files and take ownership of a digital transformation project.
• Maintaining up-to-date records of client contact and activity, communicating updates with others as appropriate.
• Establishes and broadens excellent relationships with clients and internal teams.
• Takes a proactive approach to client issue resolution; escalating where necessary and seeing through to resolution.
• Structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
• Proactively reviews client activity and supports stakeholders in the engagement of new or existing clients.
• Gather and understand client intelligence and identify commercial opportunities where appropriate.
• Provide accurate, compliant, and timely client reports
• Support the delivery of client management information and promote online activity with the team.
• To act as the clients’ primary point of contact and to coordinate client responses, liaising with other team members and departments as appropriate.
• Proactively maintain standards, working practices, and behaviors of the Client Support Management team.
• QFA / APA is essential
• 5Yrs+ in Financial Services working with Pension & Risk Schemes
• Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, CRM
• Excellent communicator (Written and Verbal)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent Salary (DOE)
• Health Insurance
• PHI / DIS
• Contributory Pension
• Educational Assistance
Reference ID: SBEP346
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€40,000.00 per year