A hugely successful Irish Pharma organisation with a truly global presence is expanding their Finance function and recruiting for a talented Finance professional.
Working closely with an impressive Head of Finance and FP&A Manager, this is a broad role which will offer exposure to a range of highly commercial projects across the business.
This role is ideally suited to a recently qualified accountant and has gained relevant experience in a large Plc type environment.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to deliver the annual budget and quarterly forecasting.
- Preparing and delivering a range of regular and ad hoc reports to support business requirements.
- A strong focus on the organisation’s annual strategy including the delivery of key analysis to the global leadership team.
- Working closely with Investor Relations and Corporate Development to ensure the business achieves suitable growth metrics.
- You will ideally be a recently qualified accountant who has built a distinctive track record to date.
- Ability to demonstrate ability to deliver financial models with relevant commentary.
- Desire and ability to present to a global leadership team.
- Excellent ability to analyse data and build strong channels of relevant communication.
Salary €65-70,000 plus excellent package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 6994530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.