- Amazing opportunity to join a major Fintech company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work in a highly dynamic role
A major Financial Services company is looking for someone to fill a Fund reporting Senior Associate position on their team. This is a client services function suitable for someone with administration experience and expertise working with Financial reports.
In this role, you will work within a team, ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of client deliverables. Forward planning and proactive management of resources to meet varying workloads.
- Play a leading role within a team in the production of Financial reports
- Proofread translated fund documents to ensure all client deliverables are of the highest quality
- Provide reporting expertise and daily support to team members
- Participate in team planning and timetable scheduling
- Work to tight deadlines
- Experience in an office environment or relevant FS experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel skills are an advantage)
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000/year + Excellent benefits package
For more information, contact Cheryl Scheffel-John confidentially on +353 1 6994533 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector for Engage People Recruiting. If you would like to discuss further about this opportunity or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a Specialist Recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland. We are focused on the Banking and Financial services Sector.