- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced growing company
- Strong focus on personal learning and development; including tuition support
- Excellent benefits package
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company. This opportunity is with a global Fintech leader. A chance to work with colleagues across a wide range of Business, Finance and Operational backgrounds.
This role is suitable for an ambitious individual; looking to grow and develop within the company. The ability to multitask and work well under pressure would be relevant in this role. An interest in the Funds industry is a plus.
- Produce Financial reports as well as type-setting and proofreading
- Respond to client queries on a daily basis
- Participate in team planning and timetable scheduling
- Work to tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft office (Excel and Word)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
30,000 + Permanent health insurance, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme
For more information, contact Cheryl Scheffel-John confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector for Engage People Recruiting. If you would like to discuss further about this opportunity or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a Specialist Recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland. We are focused on the Banking and Financial services Sector.