This role offers an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual with financial services experience to excel in a new role within a rapidly growing operation. The role offers the chance to work with a global leader in the financial services sector, offering the chance to work with global partners on a project of significant importance to the company.
The role requires a responsible individual to manage the administration of accounts and be able to prioritise workflow effectively while ensuring full compliance with all governing documents and firm policies.
- Work with key business partners to achieve project goals
- Responsible for portfolio management
- Meet client needs and expectations
- Finance graduate or at least one year’s experience in the financial services sector
- Strong MS office experience, particularly Excel.
Salary/Remuneration: Competitive daily rate dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Contact Brian Cullinan on +353 01 699 4530 or apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.