- Advance your career with this high growth global fund service provider
- Expand your knowledge and enjoy greater variety of work in a more client focussed company
- Join a company culture that supports advancement and provides on going training
An opportunity has presented to join a global player in the Fund Services space in a Fund Accounting role. Having grown quickly through a combination of acquisition and organic growth this company now seeks to bring in talented Fund Accountants to their Cork office who will grow with the company as it continues to expand.
In particular you’ll gain the opportunity to have enhanced client facing opportunities and liaising with key departments in delivery of service. There’ll be opportunity to progress as the company continues to expand and a competitive package is on offer.
This company provides a full suite of products surrounding its core fund accounting services, from regulatory solutions to middle office services, covering the full value chain for its clients and broad career paths for it’s team.
· Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
· Process all trades
· Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings
· Calculate daily net asset value
· Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing
· Complete month-end reporting requirements
· 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
· An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
· An accountancy qualification would be an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
· Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
For more information contact Michael Gorman, confidentially on +353 1 6994524 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting within Financial Services. To discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.