- Work with one of the largest providers of investor servicing
- Opportunity for a clear and defined career path
- Collaborative team culture
A leading Financial Services Firm in Dublin is currently looking to bring on board two Fund accountants with at least one years’ experience to join their team. An opportunity to join one of the Largest investment management solutions providers.
- Schedule audits, compliance reports and financial statements
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values (NAV), yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output.
- prepare detailed reports on fund activities and determining cash flow.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices and convey your findings to management.
- Provide excellent customer service to several clients.
- Meet tight deadlines by effective planning.
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to finance
- Fund Accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft skills. Excel skills are an advantage
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 30,000-40,000 (depending on experience) + Excellent benefits package
For more information contact Cheryl Scheffel – John Confidentially on +353 1 6994533 or email your CV to email@example.com
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.
For more opportunities in Financial services, see: https://engagepeople.ie/job_category/jobs/