Joining a high growth global Fintech this Fund Services role offers the opportunity to lead a team focused on Client Service and Investor Reporting and presents the chance for further career advancement for high performing individuals.
- Newly created role due to ongoing expansion
- Opportunity for further progression as firm continues to grow
- Dynamic Fintech with top tier benefits package
Due to a recent acquisition as well as on going organic growth this new role is an opportunity to move your funds career forward. This is an opportunity to work with the senior management team and brings the potential to progress your career further in the short to medium term.
The role will be particularly suited to a highly analytical and ambitious professional who enjoys the cut and thrust of a dynamic environment. If you are enthusiastic about your career in Fund Services/Asset Management, like getting stuck in and expect the same from the people around you and you bring leadership skills as well as previous exposure to NAV’s, Fund Expenses and Accounting Trial Balances then this could be the new year’s opportunity for you.
- Work with your team and other stakeholders towards delivering client on boarding.
- Deliver on monthly reports such as Key Investor Information documents.
- Conduct various initiatives to increase efficiency and generate requirements for automation.
- Manage One-on-One meetings and ensure goals and targets are being achieved.
- Experience within Asset Management/Fund Services
- Highly Analytical with leadership experience
- Exposure to Balance Sheet and Fund Expenses
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive + great benefits package
How to apply Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.