- Excellent benefits package
- Be part of a fast-paced major Fintech company
- Opportunity to progress your career at management level
Based in South Dublin, this opportunity will enable you to work with a global Fintech leader that drives business transformation processes for their clients. This role would be suitable for someone who is looking to make the next step in their career and gain management experience. If you are seeking a new challenge that utilizes your team leading skills, then this could be the opportunity for you.
In this role, you will work in conjunction with other departments, building strong relationships with clients and colleagues. As a Financial Reporting Assistant Team Leader, you will be accountable for the team’s progress while also giving you the opportunity to advance within a high growth company.
- Organize and manage technical training with the team
- Run efficient team planning sessions for various projects
- Manage ongoing process advancement
- Undertake responsibility for revenue realisation and productivity of assigned services and clients
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong relationship management and leadership skills
Salary / Remuneration: Based on experience + Excellent benefits package (life Assurance, private health insurance, tax saver commuter ticket, Pension)
For more information, contact Cheryl Scheffel-John confidentially on +353 1 6994533 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting within the International Finance Sector for Engage People Recruiting. If you would like to discuss further about this opportunity or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Engage People
Engage People is a Specialist Recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland. We are focused on the Banking and Financial services Sector.