- Funds Analyst – Regtech...
In response to sustained growth, a fintech organisation operating at the cutting edge of providing regulatory software and expertise for the finance industry are looking to grow their team here in Dublin. With a truly global footprint, the firm has developed a sterling reputation for innovation and using creativity to tackle complex and fragmented challenges.
This role represents a very exciting entry point into the Regtech space for candidates with a background in middle/back office roles, and would give you direct access to clients. Moreover, there would be real career progression opportunities at a very exciting time for the organisation as a whole.
- Manage end to end reporting and filing processes
- Identify and evaluate variances and discrepancies.
- Identifying inconsistencies and feed into the continuous development of software systems
- Work with and respond to client requests
Skills / Experience:
- Upwards of 2 years’ experience in the financial services sector (funds/banking etc)
- Strong data-handling abilities, and proficient in Excel
- Good working understanding of accounting principles and various financial instruments
- Good communication skills, and an analytical mindset
Generous remuneration package dependent on experience
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please share your CV with Brian Cullinan or call on (01) 6994531 to discuss in more detail.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector