- Global Mobility Officer –...
Engage People are delighted to be working with one of Ireland’s leading Construction companies as they look to hire a Global Mobility Officer.
As the company continues to expand throughout Europe, the Global Mobility Officer will be the focal point of contact for the Business including any Employees who are working in the various European jurisdictions.
The successful person will have a proven track record of working with a global mobility population including applying for work permits and visas.
- Evaluate candidate immigration status to validate the right to work strategy
- Communicate concisely the various processes and policies and analyse any complex matters
- Apply for, maintain and track relevant work permits and any other permits or licences that may be required
- Consult with Employees and hiring managers regarding the relocation package
- Liaise with the in house and external tax specialists for guidance when required
- Running the international payroll in various EU countries to ensure monthly filings are in line with Irish payslips.
- Proven track record of working with a global mobility population including applying for work permits and visas
- Familiar with relocation practices
- HR administration experience and hands on experience of working within a busy team
- Knowledge of applying best practice in core HR processes
- Knowledge of employment legislation desirable
DOE with a package attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors