A global pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Group Accounting Manager. Working alongside an impressive finance team, the Group Accounting Manager will be responsible for preparing the Group’s statutory financial statements.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work with a leading PLC and top finance team. The successful person will have trained in big 4 and have 5 years PQE.
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Provide accurate and technical advice to stakeholders
- Assist with audit queries
- Complete and review of technical areas of Group accounting
- Qualified ACA or ACCA with 5 years PQE
- Big 4 trained
- Technical expertise under IFRS and in a PLC environment essential.
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.