Engage People is delighted to be working with an Irish organisation who have achieved outstanding growth in Ireland & UK as they look to hire a Group Financial Controller.
This is an exciting time for the Retail business with ambitious growth plans in place. The Group FC will be an integral part of the management team, providing financial and analytical support to the Operations teams, as well as supporting the day to day activities of the Finance Function at head office level.
This Group FC role is ideally suited to a Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This is a maternity contract role with an immediate start available.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and operational forecasting reports
- Preparation and monitoring of cash flow projections
- Managing the day to day activities of the finance team,
- Review and submission of CT and VAT returns across ROI & UK
- Oversee the Audit process and preparation and filing of all statutory financial statements and returns
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans together with the Department Management Team
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
- Audit background
- Excellent Excel skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic Communication Skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter, comfortable with dealing with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Desire to work in a high energy, entrepreneurial style business
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.