- Group Finance Manager –...
We are working with the Leadership Team of a Global renewable energy power producer with a Dublin based HQ.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a key role and the successful candidate will have responsibility for managing financial reporting and compliance for the client.
- Prepare monthly financial accounts for group companies and for the consolidated group.
- Interim management of three accountants and accounts payable.
- Co-ordinate and manage the annual audit for subsidiaries and the company
- Prepare subsidiary and group consolidated IFRS financial statements
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Big Four qualified Chartered Accountant (5 to 8 years PQE).
- Excellent IFRS knowledge and experience in IFRS consolidated financial reporting.
- Strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills required.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please share your CV with Róisín Murray or call 01699 4530.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector