A global Renewables firm with exciting expansion plans are recruiting for a Group Finance Manager for the Dublin HQ.
Working with an outstanding CEO, this organisation has major development plans which involves expanding into several new locations in the coming years.
This role is well suited to an entrepreneurial Qualified Accountant who enjoys adding value and building processes for the future.
- Oversight of the Group Finance function which includes a direct team of 4 and larger indirect team.
- Working closely with the CEO (based locally) and CFO (based Internationally)
- Provide high value information across the leadership team and Board.
- Oversight of Group cash management function.
- Grow with the organisation and provide a suitable structure for future success.
This role is well suited to a Finance Manager who is keen to take on a challenge in an exciting sector.
- You will ideally have worked in an environment where you will have had to make proactive suggestions and you will have demonstrated a track record of adding value.
- You will have an interest in technology and systems improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary €Negotiable with excellent benefits package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector