Engage People is delighted to be working with a city centre based Pharmaceutical company as they look to hire a Group Finance Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO and CFO as both are located in the Dublin offices. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be be a key person in charge of managing the month end process and be integral within the Group finance team. This is an initial 12-month contract.
- Lead and manage a small team, including setting objectives, assigning responsibilities and monitoring performance.
- Ownership of the quarterly product profitability reporting process.
- Support the DGF with transfer pricing and royalty projects.
- Assist with Irish company tax returns
- Ownership for the monthly consolidation process
- Ad-hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant ideally from a Big Four/large practice with 4-6 years PQE.
- Experience of working at manager level and with cross functional teams.
- 4-6 years industry experience in pharmaceuticals or related industry is preferable for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and improve processes.
Salary / Remuneration:
€70,000 – €80,000 with a package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.