- Group Financial Accountant –...
A leading construction company headquartered in Dublin have an opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. This is a permanent position.
This role would give you the opportunity to join a very successful and diverse company in a growing and busy industry.
This role will be reporting directly to the CFO.
- Manage P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow
- Support group finance projects
- Design and implement appropriate KPI reporting
- Contribute to ERP implementation
- Contribute to group tax management
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE
- Experience in the construction industry / project-based environment an advantage
- Big4 trained an advantage
- Competitive base salary and strong package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.