A hugely successful Pharma organisation with a truly global presence is expanding their Finance function and recruiting for a talented Finance professional. If you enjoy working in a large, fast paced environment with a highly skilled finance team then this could be the opportunity for you.
This role reports directly to the group consolidation manager. The purpose of the role as a group financial accountant is to be responsible for preparing the Group consolidation for the plc Group. This includes P & L, cashflows and other reports.
- Be involved in the integration of acquisitions for reporting purposes
- Strengthen and develop the interaction and relationship between group finance and operational management
- The implementation of working capital analysis reporting
- Completion of balance sheet reviews and ensure the maintenance of internal controls
- Ad hoc duties
The person/experience required
- Qualified accountant- ACA/ACCA
- 1 years PQE desirable
- Practice experience
- Consolidation experience would be desirable but not essential
- Proven track record in a busy finance team
Please contact Aisling at Engage People in 016994525 for a confidential conversation or simply submit your CV below.