- Group Financial Accountant –...
Engage People is delighted to be working with one of Ireland’s leading Construction & Engineering companies as they grow their finance team.
As the company continues to grow throughout Ireland and the EU, the finance team is on the lookout for a Group Financial Accountant.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for managing all aspects of consolidation and the supporting the implementation of a new ERP system.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified Accountant with 5 years PQE and 2 years’ experience’ in a similar role.
- Manage P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow
- Support group finance projects
- Design and implement appropriate KPI reporting
- Contribute to ERP implementation
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar) with 5+ years PQE
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Big4 trained an advantage
- Experience in multi-currency, multi territory environment
Attractive base salary and strong package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.