We are delighted to work with the CFO and leadership team of an exciting Irish Plc who are recruiting for a Group FC for their Dublin HQ.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to add value to the processes and plans of an exceptional senior management team.
You will ideally have gained excellent experience in a Plc type environment and have ambitious plans for your career.
- Lead a high performing team in providing quality financial information across the business.
- Work closely with the CFO to provide relevant and interesting information to share with investors and internal stakeholders.
- Provide a range of commercial reports across the business in conjunction with the commercial team.
- Lead motivate and coach for the front – people development is a key part of the role.
- Lead the Group’s Internal Audit process.
- This opportunity represents a career defining opportunity for a talented qualified accountant who has built strong leadership experience in a relevant environment.
- You will be highly capable and adaptable.
- A passionate for coaching and people development.
Attractive 6 figure base salary and excellent package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector