A hugely successful Pharma organisation with a truly global presence is expanding their Finance function and recruiting for a talented Finance professional.
Working closely with an impressive Head of Finance and FP&A Manager, this is a broad role which will offer exposure to a range of highly commercial projects across the business. This role is ideally suited to a recently qualified accountant and has gained relevant experience in a large Plc type environment.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to deliver the annual budget and quarterly forecasting
- Preparing and delivering a range of regular and ad hoc reports to support business requirements
- Involvement in the yearly strategy process, including process planning, consolidation of results, scenario analysis, and delivery of analysis to senior management.
- Presenting financial information to senior management and delivery key analysis to the global leadership team
- Assist in liaising with the Investor Relations and Corporate Development departments, including providing financial analysis for stock market reporting and data for potential investment transactions.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with experience in a similar role, practice experience would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to demonstrate ability to deliver financial models with relevant commentary.
- Desire and ability to present to a global leadership team.
- Excellent ability to analyse data and build strong channels of relevant communication.
€65,000-€70,000 plus excellent package.
How to apply
Please upload your CV below or contact Aisling at Engage People on email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.