- Group Head of Payroll...
A leading global Engineering company based in South Dublin is on the lookout for a Group Head of Payroll.
With offices across several European countries, this company is a global leader in Advanced Technology & Life Sciences and Data Centres to name a few.
The Group Head of Payroll will be responsible for developing and driving the Group payroll strategy for the company.
The successful person will have 7+ years of global payroll and payroll outsourcing experience within a shared service environment.
- Lead a team of payroll professionals
- Develop and implement group payroll strategy
- Manage operational payroll goals and objectives
- Work with various teams across the business implementing process and policy improvements
- 7+ years of global payroll and payroll outsourcing experience within a shared service environment
- Third level degree (accounting qualification desirable)
- Strong leadership and project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
Market leading salary with a benefits package attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.