A major European Financial Services firm is growing it’s Dublin footprint. The business is known for it’s exceptional training and development and people focused culture that included part time remote working even before Covid-19. This is an exceptional opportunity to lead a key department in the business strategy.
The position will lead the product development and reporting and you’ll engage in Stakeholder Management work connected with product development and launch. You’ll work across the business and demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management skills
· Perform IFRS calculations and define assumptions for same
· Lead product Design and Pricing
· Monitor performance and profitability of products
· Development of Underwriting and Reinsurance policy
· Prepare reports for the product committee
· Actuarial or Hard Science Degree/Masters
· 5 years relevant experience in Financial Services/Life
· Italian and English language desired
Salary / Remuneration: €90k to €110k plus impressive package including bonus and lunch allowance (even when working remote)
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.