- Head of Business Development...
This opportunity is with a lender that places ethics, values and innovation at the forefront of their decision making. Well established in their community the business has continued to grow through pioneering new offerings within their space and remaining true to their “For People Not Profit” ethos.
The Position is a Senior Leadership role in the business with responsibility for driving overall business growth and new offering adoption through Business Development, marketing and Sales Strategies.
The position has come to market at a time when the business is on the cusp of launching a number of new products and while delivering on a digital transformation project. The timing so is perfect for the right person to lead their own strategy and put in place their own structures to drive the growth.
· Lead, in consultation with the Chief Executive, and implement a Strategic Business Development plan for the business.
· Develop and drive the communication channels to new and existing customers
· Hold overall responsibility for sales growth in existing and new business lines.
· Lead through the business, driving the Business Development Goals through the internal team and customer communication channels
· Familiarise and utilise the Customer Relationship Management system, re-engaging customer accounts.
· Establish performance metrics in consultation with Chief Executive and then lead the delivery of same.
The right person will have Business Development/Marketing experience in a Banking, Lending or Credit Union setting. Experience in a small to mid size organisation and experience launching new products is a benefit.
Salary / Remuneration: €75,000 to €85,000 DOE plus strong benefits package
How to apply:
Contact Michael Gorman on or email for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.