An exciting opportunity for a Client Manager with project management experience has presented to join this high growth Fintech providing Services to the global Asset Management space. You’ll co-ordinate client service and onboarding teams and work directly with C-Suite executives in the businesses Fund Clients.
As the business scales out and following a recent merger there’s exciting change going on in the business including access to an expanded client base which will mean the right person will have a genuine opportunity to grow their career with the business.
The role will suit someone with experience providing Client Management services into the Asset Management space, perhaps while working for an Outsource, Tech or Professional Services organisation. They’ll also need to demonstrate good project co-ordination skills and a track record of dealing with their clients at C-Suite level.
- Full ownership of Management of a large Client base
- Motivate and train a new client services team
- Lead new projects and client onboarding
- Develop Client Management and Project Management processes and KPI’s
- Provision of first class client response and service personally and through your team
- 3 years plus Senior Client Management Experience
- Ideally direct exposure to Asset Management
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive + impressive benefits package
How to apply Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.