- Head of Culture and...
This is a newly created position for a highly regarded family business that has followed a significant growth path in recent years. The business has grown significantly within it’s niche offering domestically and has now begun their international expansion in several markets.
As the Head count of the business has grown the board has placed a keen focus on maintaining and growing its values driven culture while adding structures suitable for the scaled out business.
Key to these plans is this new position focused on Culture and People. The role will take the lead in driving a values oriented culture through planning and delivering strategic people initiatives as well as creating a talent acquisition structure to attract the right people who will add further to this.
What may make this role particularly attractive will be the ability of the person to effect real change and growth in the business. The ambition for this function goes right to the top and there may be opportunity in the future for the right person to progress to board level. Given the recent growth in the business and future plans the business has a change culture embedded which will facilitate the impact this position can make.
· Plan and execute People initiatives connected to Wellness , Diversity, Training, and policies suited to the expanded business.
· Build internal relationships to facilitate the building of successful recruitment processes delivering high fit individuals.
· Develop innovative sourcing strategies and maintain and enhance existing sourcing lines (company website etc.)
· Develop external Talent Branding Strategies and sourcing strategies to ensure the business is attractive to the right folk.
· Manage efficiencies in the People and Talent Acquisition processes as the business scales further.
· Experience working in a Strategic HR or Talent Acquisition role
· Passionate about People and Culture
· Relevant Degree or Qualification
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €80,000 to €90,000 plus competitive package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.