A high growth Irish Construction group is recruiting for a Head of Finance for their Midlands based HQ.
Working closely with a talented team of Directors, this role represents a broad challenge with oversight of the business operations of a high growth organisation with several distinct revenue streams.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager or Financial Controller stepping into a Head of Finance role.
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop and deliver on suitable strategies to grow the business.
- Oversight of the organisation’s finance function ensuring accurate and relevant financial information is delivered and cashflow is maintained across the business.
- Development and oversight of a relevant budget cycle that adds value across the business.
- Establish and develop suitable company policies that are highly effective and suitable for business needs.
This role is well suited to a qualified accountant who has gained relevant post qualification experience in the Construction or a related sector.
- Strong track record in industry of working closely with a management team and adding value.
- Effective leadership
- Astute decision maker in relation to budgeting and spend.
- Passion for growth and achievement
An excellent salary and package are on offer for the successful candidate.
Contact Paul McClatchie on +353 1 699 4530 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.
#financejobs #engagepeople #workhappy