- Head of Finance, FinTech
One of Ireland’s strongest brands in the Payments Technology arena is hiring for a senior finance leader who will play a key role in enhancing and shaping the organisation’s growth.
This is a CBI regulated organisation that has been involved in acquiring and developing FinTech organisations across Europe where they pride themselves on being the most innovation prepaid solution available on the market.
This is a brilliant challenge for a qualified financial professional with PCF11 approval who is keen to progress their career amongst a talented team. You will work with the Finance Director of the Irish operation and across the European Team.
Office locations include North Wicklow, Kildare and Co. Meath. The organisation has embraced a blended working model for the longer term.
- Take ownership and lead the organisation’s financial responsibilities of the group in line with CBI requirements.
- Wider commercial activities including finance business partnership and commercial support.
- Build effective working relationships amongst a fast growing and innovation company where proactive solutions are recognised and rewarded.
- Finance related projects relating to process improvement.
- This role represents a cutting-edge opportunity for a qualified accountant with relevant sectoral experience.
- You will ideally have interreacted with the Central Bank or Regulator in the past to add value to the organisation’s relationship.
- Previous payments or FinTech experience a plus.
Salary €110-120,000 plus excellent package including bonus, pension and healthcare.
Please share your CV with Paul McClatchie to apply for the role. If you are curious and would like to set up an exploratory chat, please contact me via LinkedIn or email.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector