- Head of Finance, Motor...
An exciting Irish business which has experienced strong growth across Ireland and the UK is recruiting for a Head of Finance for their Co. Kildare HQ.
With a projected growth leading towards a 50M t/o in the coming years, this successful Irish business has achieved excellent growth across a range of Vehicle Leasing related business areas in recent years with the best to follow. Working closely with the CEO and COO, this role offers a broad commercial challenge that will have a strong impact on future business success.
The role represents an excellent opportunity for a current Head of Finance or Finance Manager who is adept at putting structure in place in a busy finance function. You are likely be a Qualified Accountant with leadership experience in a mid-size Irish company.
- Oversee a busy finance function and take responsibility for providing ‘added value’ financial information that enables strong commercial decision making.
- Provide a suitable due diligence structure for new business interests and opportunities.
- Play a leading role in margin optimisation, ensuring effective communication across the business.
- Ensure current finance structure is fit for purpose through cost optimisation.
- A range of ad hoc tasks and projects key to business successful.
- Well suited to a qualified accountant with leadership experience working at HQ.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach in analysing information and ensuring it reaches the business in a relevant manner.
- Experience in using financial reporting systems and preferably Sage.
- Used to operating in a busy environment where prioritising is key.
Salary c75-80K plus package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector