- Head of Human Resources...
This is a newly created position for a highly regarded family business that has followed a significant growth path in recent years. The business has grown significantly within it’s niche in the Health-care sector and will grow further, doubling in size by mid-2022.
The firm has recently undergone a digitisation and sets the industry standard for systems and processes which includes the current HR function. This reflects the proactive approach for preparing to scale which will lead to the business reaching a 600 person head count in the near future.
The firm reward performance and the role comes with an equity share and bonus and as the business scales. This position will lead the development of Human Resources in the business, integrating new acquisitions and workforce planning, refining processes and building suitable people structures for the scaled business. The role reports into the CEO and includes some travel.
· Strategic Planning in conjunction with conjunction with different site managers
· Engage in change initiatives integrating people side of new acquisitions.
· Develop HR policy, processes and procedures and implement in conjunction with leadership team
· Define bench-marking and aligning pay grades as the business scales out
· Establish People metrics and measures for employee sentiment and wellness etc.
· Experience working in a Strategic HR
· Experience in change programs
· Relevant Degree or Qualification
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €75,000 to €80,000 equity share and bonus
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.