We are on the lookout for an amazing Head of Operations based in Cork to champion efficient and effective service delivery, ensuring best practice is embedded into the culture of what we do and how we act in assisting travellers towards intended outcomes within a regulated operating environment. We believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more than that, it can open minds and change lives. Your days will revolve around Operations, Risk & Compliance and, of course, our People.
What you will be doing:
· Strong leadership and management of the Operations function, providing a vision of superior service delivery.
· Delivery of traveller interactions in line with agreed service levels.
· Onboard new contracts with a successful service delivery plan.
· Deliver positive claim management strategies, promoting the payment of valid claims and focus upon increased traveller and staff satisfaction.
· Provide a framework to ensure traveller issues are effectively managed or escalated within the business, supported by appropriate function autonomy for resolution.
· Provide risk identification and assessments for operational functions.
· Ensure processes and procedures are appropriate for the maintenance and management of customers privacy.
· Ensure all operational staff meet the required regulatory competencies for their role.
· Training, mentoring and development of less experienced team members.
· Ensure appropriate recruitment processes are in place and participate, as required.
· Support the coordination of required training
Here’s a checklist to help you work out if the role is right for you… You most definitely:
· Love travel – exploring the world, understanding diverse cultures and feel passionate about how travel changes people’s lives
· Have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience of leading an Operations team
· Hold a tertiary qualification in Business Management or Insurance
· Understand the eCommerce space and customer behaviours. Previous travel brands experience is a bonus
· Have a background in Insurance / Financial services or experience of working within a regulated environment
· Have experience working in or managing a Contact Centre (not essential but nice to have)
· Understand the management and development of a budget and have adequate financial knowledge (P&L and operational data)
Insurance, Operations Management, apa
Annual Bonus / 13th Cheque