- Head of Sales Nationwide...
Head of Sales Nationwide (Life & Pensions Division) 80k+ (Full Time)
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland. They provide clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance to complex commercial business packages. They also provide a full range of health, life, pension, investment, and mortgage products.
They have offices located across Ireland. Their dedicated professional employees provide local expertise and service to all our clients.
Role – Head of Sales Nationwide (Life & Pensions Division)
They are seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious, and self-motivated person to join part of their successful and growing organisation. They are looking for a sales manager to deliver continued growth with our financial services team. The sales manager will work closely with the operations manager & commercial director to deliver an excellent service to our customers, colleagues & deliver our business objectives.
Managing team to exceed the budget.
– Understand activity/sales activity
– Coach & mentor team members to build their skills
– build rapport through engagement with colleagues across the business
– measure performance & set objectives
– identify, hire & induct new advisors
– manage the trading relationship with our key suppliers
– practice & reinforce the usage of best practice to ensure we build a
– ensure a high level of teamwork with all colleagues (sales support, advisors, commercial & personal lines colleagues)
- Min 3 years Life & Pensions Experience
- Proven record of accomplishment of excellent communication and relationship management.
- Previous experience in leading and motivating a team.
- QFA qualified, maintaining CPD requirements, and prepared to engage in further professional development.
- Strong technical knowledge of financial product structures and processes an advantage.
- The candidate will need to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements.
- A high degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management.
- To be goal-oriented and ready to take personal responsibility for supporting team members in the Financial Services department
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills a build a long-term career with us. We offer a competitive salary with bonuses and benefits.