We are working with a Global FinTech business who are hiring for a talented Tax leader for their Irish HQ.
With offices across the Globe, this is a great opportunity to land a new challenge in a sector that is ‘in demand’ based on high growth and the variety of challenges involved. This is a new hire taking the organisations Tax function in house. The role works closely with an outstanding FD.
This is a cracking opportunity for a Qualified CTA (ideally with ACA) who has worked across several locations/countries and worked closely with the leadership team.
This organisation has offices in West Dublin, Meath, and Wicklow. You will initially be remote with a flexible working model in future years.
- Oversee the Group’s Tax plans and optimise the current and future structure.
- Work closely with the leadership team to consult and advise on the organisation’s financial and tax matters.
- Lead Transfer Pricing advisory.
- Play a key role in future M&A, Structuring and International expansion.
- You will a qualified Tax professional who has worked with a group of professionals and offered strategic and practical advice.
- Financial Services sector experience is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy taking on new challenges in what is a high growth business.
Salary €80-90,000 plus package.
To apply for the role, please share your CV with Paul McClatchie or call 01699 4530.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector