One of Ireland’s largest organisations is seeking a financial accountant to join their team. This is a position that would be suited to someone who is seeking a role within a fast-paced/ high growth commercial environment.
The company has grown from strength to strength in recent years through organic M & A activities. It is therefore an opportunity that would give candidates a great platform to develop within industry but also progress in a high achieving finance team.
· Work within the HQ of the organisation reporting to the CFO
· Contribute to on-going improvement of group-wide controls
· Streamline processes and implement procedures that will assist in financial reporting processes
· Ad hoc projects and exposure to tax compliance matters
· ACA/ACCA qualified – big 4 experience would be a distinct advantage
· Audit experience
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Comfortable with challenging the “status quo”
Please upload your CV below or contact Aisling at Engage People on 01-6994525 for further details
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.