A major European Financial Service organisation with a city centre location is looking for a HR Administrator. This is a broad role suiting an individual with a HR qualification and a minimum of 1 years’ experience.
This is a wide-ranging role where you will support the Head of HR across all facets of HR. The successful candidate will have a HR or payroll qualification.
- Prepare and manage the monthly payroll cycle
- Support with administration of all employee benefits
- Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting.
- Assisting employees on PRSI and basic tax issues relating to payroll
- Provide support to the Head of the function for all activities linked to the full life cycle of the employee.
- HR or Payroll related qualification
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Italian language desirable
- Experience of using data entry systems and Microsoft Office
Salary / Remuneration:
€30,000 – €35,000 with an excellent package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.