- Insurance Agent – Cork...
Insurance Agent – Cork (€25 – 30K)
We are interested in hearing from people looking to further develop their career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers.
The role will be based on site in their Cork office.
The role we have available will involve:
- Manage potential new business & renewals
- Clients service and retention
- Excellent Customer Service
- Mid term adjustments / policy amendments
- Cross selling
The candidate requirements are:
- Candidates should have at least 6 months experience in an insurance-based role.
- The position requires a candidate with energy, drive, excellent communication, and a strong customer focus.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Training and Development
Our client is committed to training and developing their staff so that they can achieve their business objectives today and, in the future, and to ensure that each member of staff can achieve their full potential.
Our client cares about their people, their careers, and their development, because they recognise that it is their people who make the real difference. When you join them, they will make available to you a range of learning and development programmes designed to enable you to develop and grow with them.
They provide a comprehensive support scheme to all their staff to help them acquire the necessary Insurance qualifications needed to work in the industry.
They have also obtained accreditation from the Insurance Institute of Ireland for over 60 Continuous Professional Development training modules for use by their staff to assist them in meeting the CPD requirements set by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Rewards and Benefits
Our client provides an exciting, dynamic, and challenging platform for all their staff. Their excellent benefits package includes:
- Performance Related Bonus Schemes
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Staff Rewards Scheme
- Great Staff Social Events
- Access to Tax Saver Travel & Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted Staff Insurance
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday – No evenings, weekends, or public holidays!